Energy Partners – SolarEdge Commercial Inverter Competition
Terms and Conditions
The SolarEdge Commercial Inverter Competition is being held by The Trustee for Energy Partners (Aust) Unit Trust (ABN: 65435883106), trading as Energy Partners (Energy Partners, we, us).
2/806 Beaudesert Road, Coopers Plains QLD 4108
To be eligible to win this competition the entrant must:
- Be a business owner in Australia with a registered ABN
- Be an authorised representative of the electricity account, or have consent from the authorised account owner
- Have enough rough space to install up to 222 solar panels at 450 watts each
- Provide us with the required energy data and twelve months worth of electricity bills required to design a solar PV system up to 100kWp
- Receive a complete commercial solar PV system proposal from us
The winner of this competition will receive one of the following SolarEdge commercial inverters, to suit the proposed solar PV system in their proposal.
- SolarEdge 82.8kW 3ph Commercial Synergy Inverter (SLRSE82.8K-AU0P0BNU4), worth $8,500 inc GST (Link to datasheet)
- SolarEdge 30kW 3ph Commercial Inverter (SE30K-AU00IBNV4), worth $2,750 inc GST (Link to datasheet)
- SolarEdge 15kW 3ph Commercial Inverter (SE15K-AU000BNU4), worth $2,300 inc GST (Link to datasheet)
The prize for this competition is for the commercial solar inverter only. The entrant must be aware that this does not include the balance of system, SolarEdge optimisers, Installation, Engineering and all other components/works required to complete and install their chosen commercial solar PV system.
Closing and Drawing Dates
This competition will close on the 30/09/2021, with the winner being drawn no later than the 31/10/2021.
All entrants and the winner will be notified via email by their elected email address.
The result will also be published in a post on our LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/company/energy-partners-australia-/