SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy technology.
- Save 50-80% on your electricity bill
- $0 upfront payment option – your savings pay for the solar system
- Harness the power of the sun for sustainable, renewable energy
The Evolution of Inverters.
- Energy losses
- Safety limitations
- Design limitations
- Lower efficiency
- No DC coupled storage
- More energy
- Flexible design
- Superior safety
- And much more
The Importance of Inverter selection.
While inverters account for only 10% of the system cost they:
- Manage 100% of the system production
- Control Operation and Maintenance through PV asset management solutions
Therefore, the inverter selection is critical for the long-term financial performance of a PV system as it can maximise energy production and reduce lifetime costs.
SolarEdge Smart Panel
The Ultimate Smart Panel and Power Optimisers
SolarEdge Smart Panels are integrated with Power Optimisers for maximum power generation. They allow each solar module to achieve peak performance thus improving the overall efficiency of the solar system. Shading, soiling, aging and different tilts do not interfere with solar generation as with other systems. Protect your family and home with patented SolarEdge safety features, such as SafeDC (Trademark) and Sense Connect technology.
SolarEdge Smart Panels have a 25-year performance warranty and up to 25-year module warranty.
SolarEdge Home Hub Inverter
The One for All.
SolarEdge Home Hub Inverter meets the biggest home energy demands in a single, next generation inverter platform with greater efficiency and flexibility.
- One platform that’s battery-ready, electric vehicle-ready, and future-ready
- One portal for system monitoring, management, and updates
- One source of warranty, service, training and support
The Solaredge Home Hub inverter uses power optimisation technology to improve the energy production of each individual solar panel. This means that even if one panel is shaded or experiencing a reduction in performance, the rest of the system can still operate at its maximum potential.
It comes with a built-in monitoring system that allows you to track your energy production and consumption in real-time. This data can help you identify ways to reduce your energy usage and save money on your monthly utility bills.
It also includes built-in safety features that protect against hazards like electrocution and fire.
SolarEdge Home Battery
Life is Unpredictable, Your Energy Shouldn’t Be.
From partial to full-home backup, SolarEdge Home Battery has you covered.
- Power air conditioners, washers & dryers, pool pumps, and more during grid outages thanks to our DC-coupled battery technology
- Prolong battery backup time using my SolarEdge’s Backup Reserve feature
- Lower grid dependence with up to 94.5% round-trip efficiency
- Run your home on stored energy during peak tariff hours
- Boost your savings by adding up to three SolarEdge Home Batteries per Home Hub inverter
- Get paid to save the day — certain state-based battery incentives can help you earn cash back for supporting a cleaner energy grid
SolarEdge Home EV Charger
Fuel up on sunshine and low-cost grid power while avoiding the pump.
- Easily connect to your SolarEdge Home Hub Inverter or simply plug-and-charge using a 240V outlet.
- Save by smart scheduling when your charging when rates are low.
- Charge faster with the Solar Boost Mode.
- Stop, start, and monitor charging via my SolarEdge app.
You’re in Control
mySolarEdge is a smart, easy to use app that puts you in control of your energy from battery backup to EV car charging.
- See the savings and monitor the power you produce from every panel.
- Keep bills low with real-time monitoring.
- Weather Guard monitors storm activity and automatically maximizes home backup so you’re covered in an outage.
It all starts with a conversation
Thanks for getting in touch, we'll be in contact shortly.
Take the first step now.
Add your details now, and we'll be in
contact to discuss your Air Conditioning needs.