Reducing your energy costs with solar.
Installing solar for your business will reduce your consumption, and with our guidance, we’ll help you make the most of it.
Suitable for businesses spending between $0 - $3,000 quarterly on your power bill
Suitable for businesses spending between $2,000 - $4,000 quarterly on your power bill
Suitable for businesses spending between $4,000 - $7,000 quarterly on your power bill
Why now is the time to go solar!
- 1.Instant asset write off for business to depreciate the solar asset entirely within the first year. Ends June 30th, 2023.
- 2.Small Scale Technology Certificates (STCs) reduce on the 1st of Jan every year.
- 3.2050 zero emissions target. Be a part of helping Australia reach Net Zero by 2050.
- 4.It just feels good making your own electricity and seeing your new bill.
- 5.Grid saturation. The more solar that is connected to the network the less that can be exported. First in best dressed in this instance.
- 6.Network costs from Energex are on the up and up. Solar panels are your price increase mitigation option.
- 7.Increase in materials! Precious metals and materials like copper, silver, silicon, PVC are going up. Increased Fuel costs, inflation is on the up and up.
- 8.Feed in Tariffs are dropping.
Yes companies with an ABN and a turnover less than 50 million dollars in the financial year. It ends June 2023.
Financing your solar system with a chattel mortgage is a great way to fund your project while keeping capital to run other business activities. This means you have the tax benefit of writing the asset of in your first year together with the savings and GST, the system will be cash flow positive from day one.
Solar rebates and incentives vary depending on where you live. The most significant is the STCs small scale technology certificates. For example, a 100KW system in QLD can get discount of around $55,800, this year in 2021.
The federal government instant asset write off is also of maximum benefit. This allows you to depreciate 28% of the cost of your solar energy system from your taxes.
Some retailers offer additional feed in rates if you get approved for full export. Its important to get installed before grid saturation occurs in your area.
In general, solar panels are very durable and capable of withstanding snow, wind, and hail. The various components of your solar power system will need to be replaced at different times, but your system will continue to generate electricity for 25 to 35 years.
Certain inverters can have batteries direct connect to the inverter ie (DC coupling) this is the most efficient way to connect a battery and no additional inverter chargers are required. All other inverters can be connected via AC coupling and have additional hardware costs involved.
SolarEdge are DC coupled battery ready inverters.
We recommend every 2 years and offer an (O&M) operation and maintenance programme. This involves thermo scan, panel cleaning, inspection of all the equipment and tightening of all terminals.
Energy Partners will monitor and lodge any warranty related issues with regards to panels, inverters, optimisers, monitoring. Energy Partners have a support portal we use for technical support and warranty.
Energy Partners monitor each commercial system we install and have alerts set up that notify us when there is any system issue. Once an alert is sent, we login to our monitoring portal and remote trouble shoot system issues. If we cannot resolve an issue, we lodge a support case with the manufacturer technical support team here in Australia, where they can also remotely access the solar system at your site.
Yes but only for a short time, usually 1-2 Hours. We can do this at a time that works in with your facility, and again by your electricity retailer. Only if your meter needs upgrading to a solar meter.